CONFIGURATION & STRUCTURE
I calculate and define the structural loads that are acting on the components during all phased of aircraft life such as production, transport, ground handling and flight operation. Beside I am assigned to oversee the weight and balance of the aircraft.
"Inspire, interact and inform. Optimization ongoing."
- Date of Birth: 04.05.1980
- Nationality: Swiss
- Languages spoken: French, English, German
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Aircraft Loads Engineer
- 2007-2009: Project Engineer for Railway Bogie Systems, Bombardier Transportation Switzerland AG
- 2005-2007: Master of Science ETH in Machanical Engineering (specialization in aerodynamics mechatronics)
- 2002-2005: Bachelor of Science ETH in Machanical Engineering (specialization in structure mechanics and dynamic systems)
#ANALYTICS #SIMULATIONS #DYNAMICS
SHARE Richard Leblois'S PROFILE