CONFIGURATION & STRUCTURE
Using digital simulation I’m helping with the mechanical design of the solar panels, the ribs and the leading edge of the wing. Computation of the magnetic field developed by the solar generator on the top of the wing.
"Mastering digital simulation is a vital asset for innovation and optimization"
- Date of Birth: 1954
- Nationality: Belgium
- Languages spoken: French, English
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Nonlinear simulation engineer
SHARE Jean-Marie Blairon'S PROFILE
- Since 1990: specialist at SOLVAY in non-linear modeling and finite element simulation
- 1986–1990: Development technical and scientific software
- 1981–1985: Research in high energy physics at Brussels
- 1976–1980 Physics studies at the Free University of Brussels