I am leading the Flight Test Team for the project. Job completed for the prototype HB-SIA, and nearly finished for the final aircraft HB-SIB. I am a Safety Review Board member for the RTW flights.
"The sky is the limit!"
- Date of Birth: 02.09.1944
- Nationality: Planet Earth
- Languages spoken: French, English, Spanish, German
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Lead Flight Test
- 2007-2014: Lead Flight test, Solar Impulse, Switzerland
- 1988: Test Pilot School in Boscombe Down, UK
- 1980-1999: Training for, and execution of four Shuttle missions in Low Earth Orbit
- 1969-1975: Degrees in physics and astrophysics in the Universities of Lausanne and Geneva, Switzerland
- 1966-2004: Swiss Air Force pilot, DH Venom, Hawker Hunter and F-5E
#FLIGHT #SPACE #KNOWLEDGE
SHARE Claude Nicollier'S PROFILE