ENERGY & PROPULSION
I am back into the project in order to finalize the airplane for the Round-The-World mission. I am working on the power generation and propulsion chain in order to increase its reliability by adding redundancy circuits and fallback modes.
"If the wings are traveling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter or not…"
- Date of Birth: 13.12.1976
- Nationality: Swiss
- Languages spoken: French, English, German
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Head of electric team during conception, assembly and flights of HB-SIA, electric architecture design of HB-SIB, Solar Impulse
- Electronic development for the Antares electric glider
- Digital circuit and embedded software engineer at Kudelski Group, Cheseaux-Sur-Lausanne, Switzerland
- Electrical engineer and airplane pilot
- Renewable energy project manager at CimArk, Sion, Switzerland
#AVIATION #ELECTRONICS #SYSTEM
SHARE Sébastien Demont'S PROFILE