CONFIGURATION & STRUCTURE
I am part of the design team at Solar Impulse. Working with Computer Aided Design we define the shape and properties of every part of the airplane. As a specialty I also designed most of the transport and ground handling equipment for Si2.
"Always happy landings"
- Date of Birth: 20.12.1983
- Nationality: Swiss
- Languages spoken: English, Deutsch
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Design Engineer
- Apprenticeship as a polymecanic (machinist) at Jossi AG in Islikon, with a focus on tool making
- Degree in mechanical design and engineering from Zurich University of Applied Science (ZHAW) – Specialization: light construction methods
- Scientific Assistant at the Institute of Mechanical Systems (IMES) of the ZHAW in Winterthur - Development of a small scientific UAV with electric propulsion
#DESIGN #MECHANICS #FORCES
SHARE Oliver Ensslin'S PROFILE