CONFIGURATION & STRUCTURE
As a consultant, I am supporting in the development of life support systems e.g. altitude protection (oxygen system). Further, I am responsible for the thermal design and analysis of equipment as batteries, solar cells, motor and cockpit conditioning during development.
"Innovating engineering, but consideration of maximum human safety."
- Date of Birth: 18.01.1940
- Nationality: German
- Languages spoken: French, German
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Life Support Systems Engineering
- Design and development of Environmental Control Systems, Oxygen Systems and Crew Escape Systems within MBB/DASA for international projects as Tornado aircraft, Eurofighter aircraft, Spacelab and other projects.
- Advanced Technology studies, including ground tests and flight tests, for aircraft systems.
- Head of department for Environmental Control and Life Support Systems at DASA.
#INNOVATION #COMPUTERSIMULATIONS #SYSTEMDESIGN
SHARE Herbert Lieser'S PROFILE