ENERGY & PROPULSION
Integration of the Electric and Avioncs in the Aircraft. Construction off Subparts.
"Nothing is impossible. Nothing impossible exists."
- Date of Birth: 21.12.1946
- Nationality: German
- Languages spoken: German
- Solar Impulse Job Title: Electric integration engineer
- Since 1971, Aviation equipment (avionics) inspector, categories 1, 2 and 4, and also B2 and C.
- Systems development, construction, testing and assistance for the following projects FANTRAINER FT-400/600 (Rhein-Flugzeugbau GmbH), EGRETT 1; EGRETT G520 (Grob), EXTRA-300; EXTRA-400 and EXTRA-500 (Extra), Electrical/electronic equipment department.
- Has undertaken approvals or avionics-type additions for the following projects: OV 10, FT-400/600, EGRETT 1, SEA STAR CD 2, BO-105, Westwind 1124, Beech 1900.
- 2006. Engineering, Construction and Integration off the Electrical System on the first SOLARIMPULSE Aircraft HB-SIA
#PLANNING #STRATEGY #INNOVATION
SHARE Hans Wuestemann'S PROFILE